By MillyMan - 07/02/2012 17:58 - United States

Today, I have to follow through with the bet I lost over the Super Bowl game. I don't have a problem running a lap nude around my block, but the cops in the police station right across from my house probably will. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 927
You deserved it 35 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you make such a dare? that's crazy! Oh well. its gonna be a full moon tonight.

Don't make bets you're not prepared to carry out. Especially not on the Patriots.

Comments

amber551133 5
desireev 17

Yeah.. The Patriots suck.. That's why they beat all of the rest and made it to the SuperBowl.. And they've won more championships in the last 10 years than any other team.. But yeah.. You're right.. They totally suck!

74-I'm guessing you actually watch football. Because your reasoning is very sound.

Patriots are ****** boss you don't know what your talking about.

shanemaximo 7

Patriots only suck at failing. I bet your team is beast at it! Tampa bay? Jaguars maybe?

desireev 17

96- What is that supposed to mean?!

It means you got a compliment :) I'm assuming you're also a pats fan?

desireev 17

171- I am a die-hard Pats fan! I have been all of my life! :)

emmanizzer 6

You obviously had a lot of faith in the Patriots.

So you thought the patriots would win? What a joke

The patriots were favorites and almost won... It's no outrage they were picked to win.

desireev 17

12- If there were another 30 seconds on the clock, they would have won. They only lost by 4 points. Eli Manning is a beast.. But the Patriots are an awesome team. That's why they go to the SuperBowl way more often than all the other teams.

megapeyt 17

Tough break dude. Good luck running! Now for a pun Way to let it all hang out

You should have thought of that before you bet.

Clamcreepy 7

That's just asking for a slapping on the wrist and a slapping on the ass

Icecream93 4

You dont have problems running aroud naked?

Haha hope ur a fast runner do it at nite time n have sum1 else distract the cops (like in the movies) while u run around haha

Distract the cops.... HA! You're funny. That was not apart of the bet. OP can spend a night in jail in consequence of betting on the Patriots.

Can you learn how to spell before you comment? You're making yourself look stupid.

ninjuh_wingman 29

The police station in front of your house seems a bit obvious to forget.