By MillyMan - 07/02/2012 17:58 - United States

Today, I have to follow through with the bet I lost over the Super Bowl game. I don't have a problem running a lap nude around my block, but the cops in the police station right across from my house probably will. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 927
You deserved it 35 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you make such a dare? that's crazy! Oh well. its gonna be a full moon tonight.

Don't make bets you're not prepared to carry out. Especially not on the Patriots.

Comments

119- I think 2012 is the year you're looking for.

bubo_fml 10

U supported Bean-town, now ya gotta expose your beans...Makes sense if U think about it...

Rocky007 15

You were stupid to make the bet. You'd be even stupider to go through with it. Man up, and refuse to do it.

I still can't believe the patriots didn't win!!!:(meowie

DoughBoy19 3

That's why I'm a giants fan! Lmao u deserve it!!

bbakr 5

U all hate on the pats cause ther good

TwinArmageddons 4

That's not the Super Bowl told us >:D

desireev 17

Wow.. Yeah, this year! They only lost by 4 points, idiot! Wow! What a HUGE loss! It isn't like they got their ass beat! 4 POINTS!! Not a big loss at all! The Giants won by a hair! If there were another 20 seconds on the clock, we woulda won.. The Pats are a fantastic team. They have excellent stats. And people keep saying that they suck.. If they sucked, they wouldn't be playing at the SuperBowl..

Hope you are at least as drunk when you make the run as you had to have been to make the bet!

Promises can be broken. How is this a problem? I mean, it was foolish to begin with, so I don't see how anyone could've taken it seriously.