By deadandwasted - 20/02/2010 08:20 - United States

Today, I halted a cab. It was 12 degrees and snowing outside. When I went to get in, a man shoved me away and I slipped on ice into dirty snow slush, and he stole my cab. As it drove off, the man flipped me off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 553
You deserved it 2 446

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chaith 16

Looks like you had different ideas about who halted that cab.

Pearljammer001 0

oh my god this is so anoying, it happens to me in grand theft auto all the time.... jk that sucks.

Comments

umm this is obviously fake water only freezes at 0 degrees

#78 you are a moron. Colorado is in the US where we use the fahrenheit scale of temp. Water Freezes at 32. In Celsius that would be about -10. Pull your head out of that warm dark place.

No, that's freezing, which is 0 Celsius.

skeleton_skinner 0

He probably had to poop something dreadful and needed to get home asap!!!! Next time you see him, rip hid middle finger off and shove it up his ass....

KYTRwerepyre 0

Today, i stopped a cab and this douche 2 buildings away ignored me and tried to steal my cab so i gently tapped him out of the way and he fell on his ass swearing at me so i flipped him off

12 degrees is pretty warm. unless ur just another stupid ******* American. get with the rest of the world and start using centigrade for temperautures. while ur at it, u might as well switch to the metric system too. weird brick heads.

**** off asshole. not every American is stupid. and we don't have to switch metric systems.

metric is easier... but that doesn't mean people who use it are stupid. you're making all of us other nonamericans look like stuck up assholes.

Your not switching metric systems... You would be switching TO the metric system..... Wow....

Erniesduck123 0

Am I the only one who thinks it is hailed a cab? Or can you use halt too?