By candice - 01/11/2011 09:09 - Reserved

Today, I had to tell all the trick-or-treaters that I'd run out of candy. I'd actually bought about $50 worth of candy, but managed to eat all of it by myself, sitting alone in my apartment, exactly like last year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 524
You deserved it 46 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

$50 dollars worth O_o damn OP, I can barely eat a tenth of that.

Depends on if it was Godiva Raspberry Truffles, or Brach's Candy Corn...

drawmesunshine 17

Don't blame yourself . No one can resist the candies !

But that much and most people would feel shit very early on...

Corygerm 9

That's a lot of candy considering out can buy a huge ass bag for 2.99$

Actually that depends where you live. Where I live everything in general is pretty expensive compared to the mainland. So a big bag of candy is worth $5- $15 depending what stores you go to and what type of candy you buy (generic or name-brand)

marpay 11

Where I live it would get you about 500 pieces of candy. The giant bags of candy (name brand) here are $20 a piece + tax.

I live in a fairly populous area, near some of the larger candy distributers and a five pound bag of candy will usually run you about 12 bucks.

In ireland you can buy a shit load of sweets for barely any money

crazychick1269 7

Where I live you get a box of 50-60 mini candy bars for about 12$ or 100-125 for about 18$, depending on what type it is and what the date is.

OP: "Sorry kids, i'm all outta candy!" *Attempts to wipe away chocolate moustache* Kids: "Fat ass."

Damn you have got to be the biggest jerk I know

Next year, get out of the house and go somewhere. Or else buy your candy at the last minute so there's no time to snack on it.

Or just don't buy candy...I mean...you wont have any to give the kids either way...

You ate $50 worth of candy? Are you insane? Do you know how many tacos you could have bought for $50??

I love you.……… so much. Marry me?

drawmesunshine 17

I'm guessing about 50 tacos. Or 100 of Crack in the Box's nasty-ass, pisspoor, meat-sludge-deep-fried-in-a-corn-tortilla, pathetic excuses for tacos. I prefer quality over quantity, and I'd at the very least reach for some Taco Bell. At least they've settled on imitating one culture, rather than twenty.

shorty_gurlie 8

I'd trick or treat if they handed out crisp tacos

leogirl95 12

Just turn your porch light off and keep all of it for yourself. :D

Porch light for an apartment? How strange..

marpay 11

Mine has one. I would have to unscrew it if I wanted to turn it off but still, it's there right in front of my door.

crackz12 10

OP already ate it. Nothing more to keep.

My current and former apartment both have porch lights. Why is that strange to you?