No chuds, thanks

By Anonymous - 15/10/2020 20:01

Today, I found the Instagram account belonging to the guy I've been seeing. That's how I found out he's one of those nitwit asshole Proud Boys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 252
You deserved it 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well dump the racist asshole, and move on. Sucks, but better to find out now!

worst white supremacist group ever since they have a black guy as their National leader

Comments

Well dump the racist asshole, and move on. Sucks, but better to find out now!

worst white supremacist group ever since they have a black guy as their National leader

coius 23

Im white with family down south that i know were part of the KKK in Louisiana. I find that fact hilarious. Btw my wife is black and love the thought of my dead relatives rolling in their grave. Planning on wrapping their bodies with wire and replacing the headstones with a magnet. They’ll make free electricity.... so glad my dad isn’t like the family. Even though his family was racist, my dad saw all the wrong in it and left the state after Vietnam. Met my mom in nebraska and the rest is history.

Boy, you mustn't be proud of that choice!

genuinegoodguy 9

Didn’t you notice anything off with him? I can usually tell nearly right away if someone is a racist asshole.......

What is a Proud Boy????? (I’m from the UK and really don’t understand). It is not good to be proud of someone for a job well done or hard work???

randybryant799 20

At least you found out so now you can run. As far away as possible.