By afather - 14/06/2015 13:41 - United States - Worthing

Today, I had to take my son to the hospital for drinking sunscreen. Apparently, he saw something on the internet that said if he drank it, his body would sweat it out and continually apply it to his body. He's 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 389
You deserved it 6 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would have posted a great comment, but looked at my profile picture and realized it says it all.

I imagine the post being like 'protection from the inside out.' Haha idiot.

Comments

Well then. The education system in America is certainly not failing it's participants. Not one bit...

I've seen that post on ifunny it's by a profile called something like "bad advice"

It was on ifunny, I saw it and too some of my 16 year old friends. Guess who had to stop them from drinking sunscreen.

Haha I saw that as well but it was under humor and sarcastic. I really hope he's okay, never knew someone would actually take it internet or ifunny seriously.

no joke I actually know the post he's talking about. it's on an ifunny account that only posts fake life hacks.

Does he believe that if he eats seeds that his stomach will grow food and he'll never be hungry again?

morgankimberlyyy 14

Take the ifunny away... That's where he found it #lifehacks

I thought the FML was going to say something about him watching Always Sunny and not realizing that you're supposed to pour the sunscreen OUT before drinking the booze you have hidden inside.

"It's good! It gets you all 'ugghhhh' "

Hahaha. I saw that online and was like "great. Some idiot is gunna try this"