By Anonymous - 20/02/2012 03:00 - Canada

Today, I had to leave the movie theater early because I couldn't fit in the chairs. I guess I'll see it when it comes out on DVD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 364
You deserved it 57 645

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would say you deserve it, but we don't know the circumstances here. So in the nicest way possible, let this be motivation to lose weight. Do it the healthy way and you can only benefit. Good luck! :)

If I'm honest it's a YDI, although the seats could be small in general...

Comments

I know your pain there my friend to took a photo of me and my friends playing paint ball to get me on the Heath track and because of that I ditched 20 pounds. good luck

I know someone who is at least 400 pounds and he goes to the movie theater all the time. The seats are small, but he sure makes it work.

Fyl people are saying that you deserve because your fat but I think thats mean because you were probably already embarrassed enough having to leave why do people have to make you feel worse sorry op

Sit next to a fatty and get smushed by their blubber, then get back to us.

bethanael 13

Next time buy two seats. Most of the theaters I have been to you can move the armrests so it shouldn't be a problem. I really suggest losing weight it might be difficult at first but the rewards are well worth it.

jaycob11 0
aaeeeooowwww 6

U would rather wait for the DVD than use what happened as motivation? U r just asking for similar situations to arise in the future.

ruby_belle00 3

There is no way anyone ever deserves that. If it is because of a needed a weight loss I wish you luck. I know how frustrating it is for some very heavy people to try to lose and keep weight off.

Mkay...here's my question. Why is everyone assuming this is a fat thing? My man is 6'6" and he has trouble fitting in those seats because it's almost impossible for him to have leg room. Never know...