By Noname - 01/02/2009 04:29 - United States

Today, my little sister and I were reading a book together and out of nowhere, she said "I love you". My heart melted and I told her that I love her too. Then she told me that she was talking to her stuffed animal, not me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 270
You deserved it 3 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Emmett_Luver_101 0

thats funny lol after she said "im talking to my teddy bear" i woulda been like "yeah so was i"

She definitely loves you. But Kids aren't sappy like that, so they'll never admit it.

Comments

She definitely loves you. But Kids aren't sappy like that, so they'll never admit it.

ryguy997 0

no me and my litlr bro say ilu all the time cuz were close he's my only friend.

syddyb 0

You guys stop hatin on 13 here! Everyone is different and everyone has faults/things they aren't necessarily proud of. I'm not saying that they aren't proud of their brother but MAYBE they don't LOVE not having 1 billion friends like all the populars.

One_In_Three 24

#13, you're friends with your brother? As in you actually get along...? Please teach me your secret...

Little kids are insensitive like that and almost never say they love someone even though they do.

Emmett_Luver_101 0

thats funny lol after she said "im talking to my teddy bear" i woulda been like "yeah so was i"

4- but you wouldn't have a teddy bear, because you're 22, and the little girl would've called your bluff.

Haha, you should never assume kids are being nice.

MetalCraze 11

well if you read to her she does love you cause you are a good sibling but she loves her teddy bear more cause he is fluffy

aww. haha. That's cute though. When I was little and someone would tell me they loved me I'd glare at them and be like "Well I don't love you!" even though I did. little kids are bitches no matter how cute. Gotta love 'em though ha. :)