By CierraJordan - 14/03/2012 11:31 - United States

Today, I had to explain to my friend that the world did not used to be black and white. It was just the pictures that were. She still doesn't believe me. She's eighteen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 161
You deserved it 2 718

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MizzErikaHart 8

It's always been hard for me to imagine the past being in color because of black n white pics

Redoxx_fml 22

There used to be no sound in the world either

Comments

I am now more than slightly scared for the future.

Where is natural election when you need it?

FakeDoor 3

"Today, my friend tried to convince me that the world has always been in colour. I found photographs and videos that prove it used to be black and white. She's eighteen. FML"

skyeyez9 24

Even when I was very young and looking at my parents' old photographs, I knew it was just the pics that were black and white and not the world. I did however, have a hard time imagining my parents were once children themselves when I was little.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

These are the type of people that we will have running the country. It's sad that these people breath air and take up space,what a waist. We used to have places we put people like that. Now everyone has "there rights". It's stupid people like this that rune life for the hard working people that care. It's sad that society has let stupid lazy people choke off the productivity of the willing and able. Now all we got are the not willing and don't want to.

dominic1221 6

*waste *breathe *space, what *their *ruin *who *we've *unwilling Sorry, you're calling OTHER PEOPLE stupid with spelling and grammar like that? WOW.

Northsidebill 4

You deserve it for being friends with a Republican, they are the only people retarded enough to believe stuff like that

PInK_ExCiTeD 7

What technology does to people nowadays -.- smfh! -.-