By what did i marry - 25/05/2018 12:00 - United States - Memphis

Today, I had to explain to my husband that the Earth is not flat. He didn’t believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 867
You deserved it 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manb91uk 22

This is probably a conversation you should have had before you married him... Now you have to breed with it.

thatslifeiguess7 16

I convinced my ex that Gary the actor cut off his legs for forest gump

Comments

Make the lie big, Make it simple, Keep saying it, And eventually they will believe it.

manb91uk 22

This is probably a conversation you should have had before you married him... Now you have to breed with it.

julfunky 29

I never thought of this as a conversation you have to have. Apparently I was wrong.

For the sake of humanity, do NOT breed with him!

Emma Marshall 19

No one has to breed with anyone... just cuz they're married doesn't mean they have to have kids.

That's why education is so important. It's going to be hard, but with the help of your child's teacher, you can teach your husband that the Earth is round.

Who says she 'has to breed with him'? Other than you, of course.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Is he at least handsome? Is the sex good? Anything?

thatslifeiguess7 16

I convinced my ex that Gary the actor cut off his legs for forest gump

I am so sorry. Perhaps direct him to NASA's FB/Twitter so he can hear the news from the ones who have seen from space? I'd say send him to the internet, but there are other flat earthers!

Please don’t reproduce with this one! Stupid is a dominant trait. It’s particularly disgusting in this day and age where hundreds of people from many countries have been up in space and seen it to be round. I guess he’s too stupid to convince with arguments concerning gravity, eclipses, orbital mechanics, etc, that only work with bodies that are approximately spherical.

And why was this down-voted? Honestly, I just don't understand!

tradition richardpencil is upvoted and downvoted no matter what he says

There is no "stupid gene" as you seem to be implying, the problem is the incompetence of many parents and the lack of education provided...

Make him go outside in the backyard with a shovel for several hours and don't let him back in until he realizes that he can't dig himself to China.