By happy birthday to me - 05/12/2013 05:14 - United States

Today, I had to explain to half of my class that yes, my birthday is on the same day as Hitler's, but no, it does not make me a Nazi. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 741
You deserved it 3 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lVluse 15

Comments

SherlockWho 6

Well considering we are over 7 billion people on Earth, there must be around 2 million people sharing that b-day with you. Your classmates are idiots.

2 million living. The number of people no longer living who had that birthday (hitler for example) is incredibly higher.

Great news-- It's also "National Get High Day" and "Pi Day". So you can also be a stoner or a math geek. (:

perdix 29

#37, um, Pi Day is 3.14 ... which also a day that has something to do with meat.

****!!! Oops! My humblest apologies. I forgot-- "because I got high because I got high because I got high"

perdix 29

I guess the other half of the class realizes it's also George Takei's birthday, ipso facto, you must be a gay spaceman.

I know how you feel I share a birthday with Sadam

I have the same birthday. I usually get pothead jokes though

In High School one of my assignments was to look up important dates that occurred on your birthday and write a report. It was so much fun! "Early morning, April 4 Shot rings out in the Memphis sky Free at last, they took your life They could not take your pride " My birthday is that date (not year). It was when Martin Luther King Jr was shot. U2 was inaccurate with their lyrics because this did not happen in the morning!

cryssycakesx3 22

Well, my Aries friend-- luckily you're still a diamond baby. (: "Fire and Ice". Robert Frost would love us!

My birthday is on the national Holiday of Belgium. Does that make me Belgian? Oh wait ... I am

4/20! My best friend's mom has the same birthday.

hannahsnyder69 16

It's nazi a bad thing you were Born then, quite ann frankly it's kinda cool.