By helloimkylieee - 25/01/2016 01:04 - United States - Tracy

Spicy
Today, I had to convince my parents to shut the door when they have sex. They have done this on multiple occasions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 763
You deserved it 1 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you need to tell your parents that? They should know they should do that.

Why would you have to even convince them to do that in the first place? Do they WANT their kid to see them getting it on?

Comments

Why would you need to tell your parents that? They should know they should do that.

Just a hunch but I think 1 understands that.

Murilirum 23

Motivating OP to move out maybe?

They can't just be the mature adults they are supposed to be and talk to op?

Why would you have to even convince them to do that in the first place? Do they WANT their kid to see them getting it on?

PePziNL 20

They are just too busy making a new one.

play sinister music loudly while they're getting it on. problem solved!

Invite people over, maybe then they'll get the hint.

Cyrus00 41

Or it could go horribly wrong..

Or you could make money with a porno... Just sayin'

What the hell is wrong with them? They better shut the door, it's ******* disgusting. If they won't I would spread this shit to every relative alive embarrassing the two as much as possible. wtf

at least it's in their bedroom, i've walked to the bathroom and they were in the living room, good luck convincing them

Oh that's nasty. Get them back by jerking off loudly.

Cyrus00 41

Because that's really gonna help

Put on a cheerleading outfit and cheer them on!

This is going in my "Top 10 most disturbing to picture FMLs". I'm sorry OP

My brain is desperately trying to answer the question "why would they do that?!"

That's just ******* disgusting. Your parents have some SERIOUS mental issues. Sorry, OP.

This is sick indeed I'm not even joking. Should be also illegal since it's plain obscene, if the son is a minor it's even ******* worst. I wouldn't hesitate to got someone in a very shitty legal trouble for this kind of ****** up behavior.

Badkarma4u 17

Yeah but if it's your parents, you might just talk yourself and your younger siblings right into foster care. Damned if you do damned if you don't. FYL OP.

No, that's not my parents, I would have slammed the ******* door so hard they would have been scared shitless or at least in a very bad mood for proceeding in their disturbing show. I would have exposed them with the relatives, then talked about this with other people too and as last resort something like that. In any case it's totally fair for a kid to be preserved by mentally issued parents if shit gets very deep and even dangerous. In case the parents are just big idiots but not utterly insane, I think the threat to get in trouble should be enough to "convince" them to stop it and do their things privately as it's ******* expected from any decent parent.