By helloimkylieee - 25/01/2016 01:04 - United States - Tracy

Spicy
Today, I had to convince my parents to shut the door when they have sex. They have done this on multiple occasions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 764
You deserved it 1 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you need to tell your parents that? They should know they should do that.

Why would you have to even convince them to do that in the first place? Do they WANT their kid to see them getting it on?

Comments

Maybe they want him to move the **** out, maybe he's too old to be living at home

At Least they still have fun? Just don't make it awkward man...Leave? Walk the dog(s)? Play Skyrim? Just do something to take your mind off of it.

OP is the one making it awkward? Not the parents who refused to simply close the door when they screw?

I'm just telling him not to make it more awkward, the parents are at fault here for they should close the door. But still some people tend to make it awkward afterwards. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was saying he's making it awkward.

dragoongirl90 34

My ***** mother did this with her minor boyfriend. You should report them for child abuse. Because this is.

Man, I seriously feel like parents should wait for their kids to leave the house before getting up to that stuff. Best case scenario...maybe they thought you were sleeping or weren't home? :/

unixdude 9

They are trying to drop a hint that 1) you are adopted and, 2) you should join in.

Just start doing things that will murder the mood for them. Play loud crying baby noises, obnoxious rap music, something annoying like badly played accordion. Maybe they'll shut the door to block the sounds.

CheeseEnthusiast 2

Wtf then just don't look towards their door problem solved