By ArsonistsLullaby - 21/09/2016 21:02 - United States

Today, I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. When he slid his penis in, he felt my NuvaRing, and with the most excitement I've ever seen a man muster, said, "Oh my god! You have your clit pierced! I can't believe I actually get to have sex with a girl who has her clit pierced!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 856
You deserved it 1 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the real FML is that you guys apparently didn't do any foreplay

carleybeak 21

I think it might be time for him to learn some female anatomy...

Comments

sailorarctic 22

a small silicone ring with hormones in it that is inserted into the vajayjay as a form of birth control.

well... Don't expect him to ever actually find it without lessons from you LOL

Nuva ring is so bad for you! Change BC ASAP I had to have my appendix and gall bladder removed within 1 yr of going on it and drs said it was directly related

Everybody has different reactions to birth control. Some are better than others. We are all built differently, so while new forms of BC offer more in the way of choices, no good option will work for everyone.

As someone who's trying get in a doctorate program to learn medicine and to help people please do not give medical advice. You were not trained nor have the knowledge to give people advice on what people should do with their bodies. What you are saying and doing is harmful. You might think you are helpful but maybe stick to going to the soup kitchen instead and leave medical stuff to actual doctors.

I'm with #36, nuva rings cause all sorts of damage. Especially in things totally unrelated to the reproductive system. I heard polio spiked when the nuva ring was introduced too. And my doctor said it was directly related.

The real FML is that people get their clits pierced. Would that not hurt really, really bad?

The worst pain I've ever felt in my life but my understanding was that it improved the frequency of orgasms during intercourse. It hasn't for me, although it has made manual stimulation easier. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have problems getting off like I did.

dbt88 15

I have to be technical here. Very few people get their clits pierced because of the pain and potential danger involved. Clitoral hoods are what gets pierced, and that's just a thin tissue so it really isn't that bad (for most women anyway...obviously there's a few).

^ Yes, that's true. It's actually my hood that's pierced, not my ********. I should have clarified that. I've heard that you actually lose sensation eventually with an actual clitoral piercing. But it was still extremely painful. I was actually surprised at how much it hurt. I thought it would be more like when I got my ears pierced, but it wasn't. The hood is extremely sensitive, even if it's not as sensitive as the ******** itself.

My hood piercing didn't hurt a bit. It was less pain than an ear lobe piercing. The skin is so thin there is nothing to it and it's over in seconds. There was more bleeding than my ear lobes but it wasn't a lot and I assume it had to do with blood flow.

i feel like that should have come up in conversation at some point... "do u want to have sex?" "of course!" "by the way my clit is pierced.." lucky he was excited abt it, some guys would have been very turned off.. private piercings are creepy..

For me that would be a bit of a turn off, but that's just my opinion.

NIGHTMARE3422 8

lmao at the fact that he thought your clit was in your ******. I didn't know what a nuvaring was but Google is my friend.

Alright. Yes. OP's boyfriend needs a female anatomy lesson for sure. But the comments on what's the BIG deal about a clit piercing? Guys and gals. NuvaRing is a form of contraception. It is inserted inside the ******. It is usually good for 3 weeks. Blah blah blah. Now you know. And OP? Good luck.

Fireant_man 6

Insay you have sex with him within 2 minutes of knowing him