By ArsonistsLullaby - 21/09/2016 21:02 - United States

Today, I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. When he slid his penis in, he felt my NuvaRing, and with the most excitement I've ever seen a man muster, said, "Oh my god! You have your clit pierced! I can't believe I actually get to have sex with a girl who has her clit pierced!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 856
You deserved it 1 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the real FML is that you guys apparently didn't do any foreplay

carleybeak 21

I think it might be time for him to learn some female anatomy...

Comments

OP, first I would like to serve as a warning, 6 years ago I got pregnant while on nuvaring. also, at least he didn't say it felt like playing ring toss. you should educate him on the fact that's your birth control not a piercing and nowhere near where your clit actually is. clit piercing in general is stupid and has a long term effect on your sex life by making sensations dull after a certain amount of time making it harder for you to "get off" by exclusively clitoral simulation. I would not recommend that to anyone.

aelarol 5

Seriously how did men get control. Well at least he found the ******.

Damn, he needs to learn anatomy and your body asap, it'll be good for you two in the long run. Besides the clit isn't hard to find....

quarterbird 18

A. Did you guys have sex in a pitch black room with no foreplay? B. Does the local community college offer remedial anatomy classes? C. Nice name... Hozier's best tune.

Scootythedog 17

He should have been much more acquainted with your clit before he entered you.