By ArsonistsLullaby - 21/09/2016 21:02 - United States

Today, I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. When he slid his penis in, he felt my NuvaRing, and with the most excitement I've ever seen a man muster, said, "Oh my god! You have your clit pierced! I can't believe I actually get to have sex with a girl who has her clit pierced!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 856
You deserved it 1 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the real FML is that you guys apparently didn't do any foreplay

carleybeak 21

I think it might be time for him to learn some female anatomy...

Comments

WHERE'S THE CLIT?! It must be inside hiding.

In his defense, my 15 year old virgin self thought that the g spot and clit were the same thing. I've since learned the difference

You must have the all time dumbest boyfriend! How can this moron be inside you and feel your nuva ring and mistake it for a clit piercing at the top of your vulva? Breakup with him, every time he is inside you, he will get dumber!

No where, in your entire incoherent speech did you make any sense. You are awarded no points, and may god have mercy upon your soul.

that's just wow... you should tell him the truth. that and where the clit is (why do guys have such issues finding it??). he might be disappointed but honesty is better.

The men who actually care about their female partners pleasure would find out where the clit is located and at least try to be good at foreplay. Or they could be lucky like me and have had a lesbian couple who wanted to experiment with a man show me how to do it right

young_cat_lady 17

lol either way why would he want to have Sex with someone with a pierced clit lol?

young_cat_lady 17

I don't see what the huge deal is with a pierced clit

It might have to deal with the stereotype that girls with piercings down there are freaky or more into kinky stuff. But besides that I really couldn't think of anything else.

dbt88 15

Verrrrry few people have pierced clits anyway. They're hood piercings. Yes, I have to be technical.

I didn't know the technical term till you said it, so thank you. I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Please tell me you taught him about the female anatomy. He clearly needs it. No one deserves to have bad sex. It's amazing how much sex can improve just when a guy knows where a clit is.

I'm sure I would have died laughing right there with his penis inside me, going flaccid from shame

My private used to stand at attention. Now he just hangs his head in shame.

At least he's heard of the ********? Just show him and, if he's willing to learn, will have you writhing in euphoria in no time. Not everyone starts out as a master. Masterbator, maybe.

If he was just "sticking it on in," I'm confused about how he managed to get his hand so far up your ****** to feel your NuvaRing. Also feel sad for you that he didn't even touch your real ******** before putting it in. Geeze.

it says "penis", but "penis" and "hand" are very similar, I understand your confusion.

The amount of times i jacked off my hand thinking it was my penis is ridiculous. It's just too damn similar!!

No one even tried to understand what I was saying..... "Let's just be dicks and treat her like she's f-cking stupid!" "Yeah!" I think the reactions say more about you than they do about me. Alrighty. And now to move on with my life.

mariri9206 32

They probably could have been more diplomatic about it or said it nicer, but your first sentence doesn't actually make sense and you have two different subjects that don't connect. By "sticking it on in" no one is talking about his hand so that shouldn't even be in your first sentence. And, because your first sentence doesn't make sense, your second sentence doesn't really connect to what you're trying to say, which I'm baffled as to what that is. There's nothing to try and understand about your comment because of the fact that you have two different subjects colliding in the first sentence and it's hard to tell what your point is.

54, Yeah me making a joke on a not so serious website really shows more about me than your incoherent/dumb post. Get real girl I wasn't making fun of you. Don't be so defensive.