By Anonymous - 20/04/2015 14:45 - United Kingdom - Leicester

Today, I had a theatre performance. I had to put on a lot of makeup for the role, and one of the guys said I looked nice. I smiled and said thanks. Seconds later, I'd been sucker-punched by his girlfriend for "flirting" with her man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 416
You deserved it 2 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nesteremily 31

Punch her back, explain later.

Comments

Charles900 16

Yeah, she's got some serious issues.

You have the right to defend yourself... and to stop her illegal aggression.

Steve95401 49

It's a good thing you didn't have to kiss her boyfriend as part of your role in the play. There's no telling what that crazy bitch would have done to you.

K_kanaka 26

Did he watch this happen? Did he try and clear things up at all? You should give her a compliment and say oh look I guess I'm flirting with you and walk away.

Is she that Insecure? That makeup must have really accentuated your natural class and beauty! Congratulations tho on rocking that theatre!!! By any chance was this a local Production of beauty and the beast?

It's sad how nowadays you can't be nice to someone without them mistaking it with flirtation. Is politeness really that rare?

Steve95401 49

Did anyone see it happen? What a crazy asshole!

I love guys who can genuinely compliment a girl like "Hey you look nice" and that's all they mean by it. That's when it's obvious he only has eyes for his gf. Cause he can appreciate that a girl looks nice without actually caring to get with her. Or something like that. Hopefully this makes sense.

It makes perfect sense to me. And I agree with you. :)