By ewmomew - 12/09/2010 04:07 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I had a nice, open chat with my mother. I accidentally let slip that I'm a nymphomaniac. She accidentally let slip that my dad is bad in bed. I don't think either of us will be chatting so openly for awhile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 693
You deserved it 9 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

A nymph is someone that can't say no to sex....everyone know now? lol

like_its_ya_bday 0

lol damn I didn't know either but I looked at the comments goshes

paragod535 0

Ummm the next person that's asks for the love of god read the previous comments since your to dumb to use google.

ALindsey 0

Why would people ask for "the love of god" on FML?

perdix 29

Your mom's admission was no accident. She was just trying to prevent you from making Daddy another notch in your bedpost. Unless you are the rare nympho who cares about quality as much as quantity, the fact that he possesses a penis means that incest is inevitable, regardless of whether it is tiny or he uses it poorly. Nice try, Mom.

sourgirl101 28

There's a difference in being a nymphomaniac and just liking to F@$#. That diagnosis can easily destroy your life if not treated. I know someone that has that problem. (She's super beauiful.) Just unable to keep a relationship. The fear of her cheating on them is too great. And ofcourse something she says she's unable to control. So sad.

perdix 29

Phone number or it's fake. I just have to verify the truthfulness of some of the claims here. You know, for the protection of the readers of FML, of course.

sourgirl101 28

1(800)***-HOES-S leave the last S out for savings.

RedPillSucks 31

So she has nymphomania and oral diarrhea (not sure what the medical term is loquaciousareah )?

perdix 29

6 different guys. During the week, she'll probably rack up about a dozen. Are you asking to get Sloppy Nineteeths? Just counted on a weekly basis?

Just have to take whatever the world throws at you my friend.