By Anonymous - 19/07/2012 04:55 - United States - San Diego

Today, I had a few friends over. Wanting to seem cool, I yelled at my girlfriend to get me a beer. She chucked four bottles at my head. All my friends cheered her on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 851
You deserved it 80 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gianthelper 1

I'm pretty sure almost everyone here is going to cheer her on aswell. Way to be a dick.

Comments

lelo007 11

There has only been one boyfriend I let yell at me to get the beers. That's because it was mutual and he would do it for me, too. We had a fun relationship like that and would show out for our friends because they thought it was hilarious. If you don't have a good relationship like that, I don't recommend yelling at your girlfriend to get you beers.

And thats why she is the awesome one and youre the douche with a four painful bumps on your head

kschlicke 11

No, she is not the 'awesome' one now; she is the violent one now. He is still the douche though. Its never ok to purposely harm somebody out of anger. Doesn't matter that she is a female and he is a male, she still could of seriously hurt him. Us females have worked hard to become equal, and that also means that we are not above the domestic abuse/assault laws. Equality means equality, you don't get to pick and choose what it pertains to.

Ydi!! She is nor your servant. But I guess you learned that now.

KiddNYC1O 20

You're an idiot. If you really wanted to look cool you would've succeeded simply by politely asking her for one followed by a kiss.

Seems excessive... I'm sure a simple "no" would have sufficed

bguerrero 14

That's what happens when you're a douche.

hateevryone 14

That's what you get for trying to impress.

Whenever I see "wanting to seem cool" in a FML, I already know that it's a YDI.