By areyoukiddingme - 07/09/2013 04:50 - United States

Today, I got yelled at by my mom for not being surprised enough at my surprise birthday party. She'd told me about it while drunk the night before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 420
You deserved it 3 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like she needs to lay off the alcohol. Sorry op. Happy belated birthday!

Who ******* cares if she yelled at you. It's your day. Enjoy it. And eat some cake. Mmmmm...cake...

Comments

Sounds like she needs to lay off the alcohol. Sorry op. Happy belated birthday!

I bet if you actually tell her that she will feel a embarrassed.

peachesncreem 21

We don't appreciate these types of comments here. I thought this was common knowledge.

Why is the word "logic" even in your username...

#18, they probably thought it was a fancy word that'd make 'em look smart.

jasmine2301 25

#7 Your picture fits perfectly with your comment.

You should have used the time to prepare your 'shocked' face.

......surprise!! Darn, didn't work. Hope it was a good party regardless.

did you let her know she spoiled it? hope it was an enjoyable bday still!

Who ******* cares if she yelled at you. It's your day. Enjoy it. And eat some cake. Mmmmm...cake...

perdix 29

Dumb-ass! You know you always need to act surprised when people throw you a surprise party! And not at all creeped out that everyone around you pulled off a massive conspiracy without you being aware of it. Happy Birthday!