By soliveyerlife - 21/03/2009 09:35 - United States

Today, my parents yelled at me for coming home at 1am this morning from a friend's birthday party. I'm 30 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 032
You deserved it 128 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why are you still living with your parents? You live under their roof, you follow their rules.

HomeBurger 0

Living with your parents at 30? yeah definitely FYL.

Comments

Why are you still living with your parents? You live under their roof, you follow their rules.

YDI for living with your parents at the age of 30. I'm guessing you play WOW and stay in the basement.

She may just be visiting her parents. Don't jump to conclusions.

I don't think there's any shame in living with one's parents beyond a certain age. I'm nowhere near 30 yet but I'm old enough to be working full-time, and ever since the GFC several years ago, my parent's family business hasn't been doing as well and they eventually had to close down so I've had to financially support them, which is harder for me to do while living out of home because I'll have to pay separate bills for myself on top of paying for my parents' bills etc. I don't think in this situation I necessarily should follow their rules, and I do get frustrated that they enforce their personal views upon me especially when these views don't align with the majority of societies', but in the end I love them too much to just move out and ditch them, even if I enjoy living by myself a lot more.

Scynistr 20

Why does playing living with your parents at 30 have to make him a wow player who lives in their basement? My gf and I both play, both have jobs and have our own apartment..

HomeBurger 0

Living with your parents at 30? yeah definitely FYL.

NightKiller 0

the question is WHY is he living with his parents at such an old age?

alphatoomega 21

#385, there's a thing saying she's female. For me, it's a little icon.

LOL! Why are you living at home? Are you waiting to save up and get married? If so, yeah, it's hard to live at home. However, if you're living at home doing nothing, then get a job! Cowboy up, man!

#4 that's what I was going to say, but with more swerars ;)

totally #4 and #309 that was smooth, really, really smooth.

JacksonCampbell 9

I love your dp, 4. and I'm in Vancouver too.

yeah. that's pretty sad if you're 30 and still living at home.

life_is_a_hooker 0

I think it should be them with the FML... Their 30 year old is STILL living with them.

get a house? but seriously im 19 and live with my parents they give me more slack than what you get

Get a job and move out. To number 3, even if that is why he is still there, how does he expect to find a woman who will date him when she finds out he still lives with mommy and daddy?