By nemesis5196523 - 03/12/2013 19:45 - United States - Ogden

Today, I got the ending to Breaking Bad spoiled for me by a cashier while I was buying the final season box-set. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 888
You deserved it 4 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That bitch! No human should have to endure the spoiling of the ending of one of the greatest shows in a long time.

Comments

to be fair maybe the cashier thought you'd already seen it when it aired on TV and now you were just buying the box set to rewatch them.

I agree with you, its not like a book, not everyone has a chance to read a book a week, so I get being pissed about giving up a book ending. But really its been too long since the end of the show for OP to still be in the dark if he really loved the show.

maybe he started watching it late and just barely finished it on netflix, and since the last season isnt on there yet he had to buy it

You can't even compare the abysmal ending of Dexter to the awesomeness that is Breaking Bad.

aria78 19

Im on the last season of Dexter right now!

I just finished the final episode of Dexter last night and I hated it. -_-

aria78 19

i finished it today. i watched every episode from start to finish and with an ending like that i feel so let down. it would have been better if he had gotten caught or killed or anything other then that!

The final season of Dexter was disappointing, Breaking Bad's final season was ******* amazing.

I'm not even going to read these comments for fear someone will say the ending and ruin it for me!

You know that show ended awhile ago now. So if someone spoils it then that isn't their fault. We are passed the time frame of no spoiling.

Could have just torrented it and saved the money.

naarz 9

Sorry to hear that OP hopefully, you will still get the chance to enjoy the show.

Those ******* cashiers...(it's funny cause I'm a cashier :p)

perdix 29

Saved you about 40 bucks! Of course, if the only reason you watch a show is the very ending, it was ruined. I've heard it's a good show so the fact that it was all a dream and he wakes up with Suzanne Pleshette shouldn't dampen your enjoyment of all of the last season's episodes.

gothmo 8

It sucks yeah, but boohoo, you're still going to watch it I'm sure.