When karma does its job

By Anonymous - 17/02/2020 18:00

Today, I found out the guy whose ass I used to routinely kick in high school is now dating my 19 year-old daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 881
You deserved it 4 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Depending on the reasons you used to kick his ass routinely I’d say you might’ve had that coming

Revenge is a dish best served cold. You think him dating her is a kick, wait until you have to shell out about $50,000 for him to marry her!😂😂😂 Suck it, bully!

Comments

Madison Gliosci 16

I wish it was okay to say its time to kick his ass again. Unfortunately she is no longer a child and you have to live with it :/ no ass kicking involved.

Depending on the reasons you used to kick his ass routinely I’d say you might’ve had that coming

Revenge is a dish best served cold. You think him dating her is a kick, wait until you have to shell out about $50,000 for him to marry her!😂😂😂 Suck it, bully!

Is that $50k before or AFTER the grand-baby is born?

Before. If the grandchild expenses start adding up, the bully/victim roles will be reversed!

I mean, he could always not pay for his daughters wedding. It’s not like that’s a law or anything lol. But yeah depending on why he kicked his ass he might deserve this, but the fact that she’s dating a man his age speaks a lot about his parental lacking.

Guess your h/s victim went for the long play after all. YDI, Grandpa-to-be!

Susan Yee 9

So your daughter is dating a guy who is old enough to be her dad. FYL fo’sho’.

Paybacks a bitch. It’s nice reading about someone’s karma coming back around.

WistayShlaio82 13

That’s called the long con.

bl3ur0z3 17

He's too old for her. Sounds like he needs another good whooping.

Sounds like your better start getting back into routine.