By nemesis5196523 - 03/12/2013 19:45 - United States - Ogden

Today, I got the ending to Breaking Bad spoiled for me by a cashier while I was buying the final season box-set. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 888
You deserved it 4 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That bitch! No human should have to endure the spoiling of the ending of one of the greatest shows in a long time.

Comments

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Should have called a manager up. and then explained to him exactly why they just lost your business. You'd have had the final laugh, when the guy was out of a job.

Having worked retail, I sincerely doubt that the cashier would be fired over something like that.

28 - if you think a cashier should be fired for something like that, I shiver at the thought of your ideal work world...

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

I've had it done before. Some asshole decided to spoil the ending of Red Dead Redemption when I bought it. Called a manager, said I wasn't buying it because of the cashier's spoiling it, and the manager fired the cashier. I think that that guy already had complaints against him though. Either way, I got the game for half price and the douchebag got fired. (This happened at a smaller game store)

65 you're a dick. you made someone lose their job over that?

65 - maybe I should come visit you at work, make a complaint to your boss about something trivial but blow it out of proportion and try to get you fired. I think you'd learn really quickly to not be such a selfish bastard when dealing with retail clerks. They're humans too and make mistakes like everyone else. Or, work a day as a clerk in a busy big box store like Walmart or even Safeway. I doubt you could handle it if you blew up at a cashier that quickly. It takes a lot of patience to put up with the crazy people we get on a daily basis. Hell, there are days where we'd love to take a shotgun to some of them for the shit they do. You'd definitely learn a bit of tact. To repeat something often said on FML: every human being should be forced to work in customer service for a short period of time so they can learn patience, gratitude, and basic manners.

65 why would you make somebody get fired over that, seriously? What if they had family to support? I hope what happens to John Marston happens to you.

I've only seen the very last episode. I'm going to watch them in reverse order as an experiment. If watching is ruined by knowing how it ends, I won't enjoy the show at all. If I do like it, it'll prove that knowing how it ends doesn't ruin a good story.

Hearing about something isn't the same as being the one who sees it, imo. I haven't watched the last season but I've already had the middle & end spoiled and I'd say I definitely enjoy the show still. Details are everything lol.

Breaking bad is a show you have to watch every episode THEN buy it...actually a lot of shows like that I had the same happen to me with fringe...

You should have started to scream at the top of your lungs when the cashier stopped said that you haven't seen it. It would have made a scene sure, but if you're a dedicated fan you wouldn't have minded getting banned from a store.

Shoulda told her never mind you don't need it anymore to make her feel bad.

yeah he killed everyone including himself woops spoiler alert

They gave it away on the radio this morning. FML

In my opinion, the show is still worth watching, even if some jackass spoiled the ending for you.