By nemesis5196523 - 03/12/2013 19:45 - United States - Ogden

Today, I got the ending to Breaking Bad spoiled for me by a cashier while I was buying the final season box-set. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 888
You deserved it 4 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That bitch! No human should have to endure the spoiling of the ending of one of the greatest shows in a long time.

Comments

I hope you don't mean he told you that Walt dies. It's been said a hundred times that the writer wrote the series to begin when he gets diagnosed and end with his death. Even if you didn't know that, he had cancer, he killed people and he cooked meth. It was kinda obvious he'd die eventually.

Kalila16 21

You do realize, if that wasn't what the cashier told him, then you just spoiled the ending yourself.... As well as for anyone else in these comments that hasn't finished it.

I signed up to FML just so I can tell you that your an asshole...

You should have just left it there and walked away.

He probably thought you were being a loyal fan and re watching the series

You know, some people just have to do that! I can't count the times I've talked about going to a movie or reading a book without some idiot blurting out the ending! Happens to all of us!

I hope that cashier's head ends up on a tortoise.

should have attempted to burn the store with gasoline like pinkman.

JaydenKlein__ 16

Oh yeah, I remember that ending! It was where Snape killed Dumbledore! No wait, wrong series...