By gangstalicious - 08/05/2009 21:07 - United States

Today, I got the cell phone bill for my family and saw that my son had gone over his limit by around 1,000 messages. Curious to see what he was talking about that much, I read the messages. Apparently, my 15 year old son is having it off more than me and my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 294
You deserved it 13 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

Wow, way to be a nosy parent

@299 I'm 15 too. Heres a few thoughts, 1.) learn to spell. 2.) cursing every other word doesnt make you cool, and it certainly doesnt give you that mature-beyond-my-age impression you were going for. 3.) Nobody wants to hear about your dumb religious beliefs. Nothings going to happen if someone has sex before their married. as long as he has safe sex he's fine 4.) Your advocating for invasion of privacy just makes you seem like that asshole snitch that nobody likes, who believes everything their parents tell them and take on all their values without questioning anything. So, somehow i doubt that your a better parent than half the parents out there. And i doubt you'll ever be, because chances are your never getting laid.

Comments

YDI for raising a kid to think he's responsible enough to be having sex at 15. And for everyone saying YDI because he read his kid's texts, he's his PARENT. Someone said he shouldn't do it because he's bound to find something he won't like. Well, that only means he's doing some wrong. (It's also completely legal.)

103: totally not true! I work for verizon and MOST cell carriers CANNOT give that info out unless court ordered ALSO... Customer service cannot read ur text messages! I get calls everyday about it and you can't. If someone just called me up at work asking for the details I couldn't give them to em even if I wanted to. Doesn't matter if ur the account holder or not! Notlying. Maybe parental controls with others. But most of that is mandated by the FCC.

dr_house_MD 0

you cant read the messages, only the times and who they were from/to

That only applies to the actual content of the message not time sent to/from. That's totally easy to get. But if I wanted to see what they said the FCC won't allow it. All those teens saying my parents read mine they either a) thretened it and didn't (cuz they CAN'T or b) got a court order.

Kareohlynah 0

:O Crap nigga, sucks for the.... ... SON!!

misz_italy 0

i remember being 15 years old & some of my friends having sex just because they thought everyone was doing it.. it's common sense as to the way kids think, if they think their peers are doing things like that, then they are gonna do the same thing to try to fit in.. to the parent that wrote this: you are right and wrong with what you did.. right because your being a RESPONSIBLE PARENT.. hell, i'm sure my parents would have done the same thing or at least asked me about it considering the amount your son went over. however, you're in the wrong because obviously those were private messages.. you should have asked about them & if you didn't get a straight answer, then looked..

likeduhhx4 0

don't look at your kids text messages, thats rude to do.