By replik - 25/01/2012 15:50 - Russian Federation

Today, I got stuck for a while in a hallway between two security doors due to a malfunction. I'm not claustrophobic, but I sure am sensitive to horrifying smells coming from a nearby bathroom stall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 174
You deserved it 2 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of all the shit that could have happened.

Comments

If you were a true Russian, OP, you would have pulled out your M60 and taught the doors how to function properly.

I'm Russian, and I found that to be a little stereotyped. But I lol'd anyway :D

Torva_fml 16

Lucky dog! I love being stuck in small spaces!

tylersign 11

Look on the bright side! At least you aren't claustrophobic!

bubo_fml 10

Is the ENTIRE hallway just one big, open air toilet? If so, why the need for ultra security? Is there some top secret shit going down?

mstangchck 9

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Birdie_Sage 0

Hey, you probably contributed to the smell.

perdix 29

Good for you for thinking your imprisonment in the noxious gases was just a malfunction. Paranoia might lead you to finding out too much ;) Next time you take the last cup of coffee, you have to refill the samovar. Next time, the "malfunction" might be more unpleasant than merely stinky.

Pull your shirt collar over your nose. It is what we do in my house when somebody farts.

MorteEtDabo 5

What if his shirt doesn't have a collar?

We use tee shirts, button down shirts, what ever we are wearing you simply pull you shirt up and bend your neck so your nose is closer too it. Trust me in this guys situation it would have been a lifesaver.

KiddNYC1O 20

Seems like you're in a Hostel environment.