By Itchy Missy - 10/09/2014 03:38 - United States - Denver

Today, I got more pleasure from itching the bed bug bites from sleeping over at my boyfriend's house than I got from actually sleeping with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 269
You deserved it 5 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

erm, if hes actually got bed bugs, you should really have him take care of that...unless you want to bring them home with you :S jussayin. they're tough little bastards.

DaMann360 19

Comments

I'm not quite sure why but this FML bothered me, doesn't really seem like a FML to me... Captain?

I would take care of the bed bug problem first because that shit is nasty, then work on your sex life...

Those little ******* are vicious! Girl you must've been digging or he's really that terrible! FYL!

What a 'scratchy situation'.....no one? Ok I won't come back.

why even bother with a comment like this? just saying

Doesn't itching has the same satisfaction of an ****** or something like that?

josh7279 7

You sound like one of the people that believe everything on the internet is true.

It may be the insomnia but I immediately though of " water boy" with Adam crying H2O for you to shower the bugs off you and the entourage of people yelling needle dick for your sex life. Sorry ahead of time but I laughed.

get rid of the bugs, thus the bites, then clue your boyfriend in on how much you enjoyed "fingernails on skin" 'course the fact that he has bed bugs and subjects you to them is a fairly big flag

its simple just communicate with him...I think all you need from him is some bites..

Your bed bug bites itch, so you scratch them. To say that you "itched" them is incorrect. The definition of "itching" is to experience a tingly or prickly sensation. It's like when people say "I borrowed her some money," instead of "I lent her some money."

I've never heard anyone say they've borrowed someone some money...if I did, I'm not sure I could keep from smacking them.

OP, I'd also like to extend my sympathy about your situation. I don't mean to be nitpicky or insensitive with the grammar tip; that just happens to be a grammar mistake that really irks me. A friend of mine had bedbugs awhile back, so I know how hard they can be to get rid of. As for the less-than-satisfactory sex life, I've been there too. I would suggest that you have an honest conversation with your boyfriend about your needs and expectations. Either way, I wish you the best with both situations!

paramor3 23

I'm thinkin that maybe he needs to find some sultry material, study up, and step up his game!