By Anonymous - 31/01/2015 05:38 - United States - Brenham

Today, I got married. My grandpa took me aside afterwards and said that the moment the ceremony was over, he heard my wife's vagina slam shut. "Welcome to marriage, sucker," he chuckled, "It's just you and Rosy Palm now!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 331
You deserved it 3 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MetalxSoldier 26

Tell your grandpa it's ok, you have the key.

Believe it or not, women enjoy sex too. Marriage doesn't mean no more sex.

Comments

c_wyld 21

Haha your grandpa sounds like a fun guy

Tell grandpa she has first right of refusal. If she refuses you will exercise your other option.

Which option is that? The option of imprisonment?

Masturbation... masturbation is the other option. That should have been obvious based on what OP's grandpa said.

Daelynn_17 19

congratulations on your marriage. Annnd as a wife of almost 10 years now, may I say... gooood luck. Lol. your gonna need it. Lol Jk. but the fact that your grandpa still uses "Rosy Palm" haha to cute.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

I prefer "palmela handerson" but to each their own I suppose.

I preferred Palmela Handerson in her Baywatch days before the Hep C. Now it's all about Handjelina Jolie, Jennifer Handiston and when I'm in the mood for sex with an angry drugged up woman, Lindsey Lohand.

sammybunny40 22

I think I just fell in love with your gramps :|

JokersHQ 21

Eh he was probably just joking! Sometimes the sense of humour of others isn't meant to offend! It's meant to entertain!

Well, I guess you'll just have to keep a firm grip on the situation then.

When I tried to imagine a ****** slamming shut it made me think of teepees. Edit- Sorry youngindian. ^^