By jamisbetter - 11/04/2015 12:34 - United Kingdom

Today, I got headbutted for saying that Nutella is overrated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 896
You deserved it 18 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would Nutella soul what you think of Nutella from now on if I were you.

That's like headbutting someone because they have a different opinion to you, oh wait it is.

Comments

If they're that sensitive about a damn topping then they need to Biscoff!

A_Little_Girl77 12

I can assure you that Nutella is not overrated. What is wrong with people?!

You look just like a girl who would love Nutella.

#80- you're missing out, mate. I know this guy who gets them to me on the low low. if you want I can pass you his details.

Nobody will ever say "Jiff chocolate spread" instead of Nutella. Who thought that it would be a good idea to try and compete with Nutella

love nutella but I love the cappuccino jif stuff

The people that said she deserved it are Nutella fanatics

joanleesimone 2

Honestly, I don't get why people like it so much. At first, it's a tolerable chocolate kind of flavor. And then the aftertaste hits you like a freight train. You definitely did not deserve it.

I really like nutella. I love chocolate and I think the hazelnut after taste is pretty good. That being said, I don't think saying it's overrated is grounds to being hurt. OP didn't deserve it.

Surprised I had to go 20 comments down just to understand this FML.

I can't believe people eat that stuff. Coco Puffs, now there is some darn tooting good eating there folks. A little grammar for all the, I have to correct your grammar people.

TabooSushi 24

Get ready to be crucified by the Nutella legion, they're crazy. But I'm with you: Nutella is overrated and tastes like ass.

Nutella is disgusting and apparently people are a little obsessed about it.

I'm sorry but... Nutella isn't really that good. It isn't bad, it's just not as good as everyone says it is.