By rhunter17 - 06/04/2015 19:38
Add a comment - Reply to : #
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
My in laws have a friend that brought cookies home that were processed in a facility that handles a variety of nuts. Their son was severely allergic and ate one. He was rushed to the hospital, ended up in a coma and died within a week. He was only 9. You can't just have an accidental screw up.. Those screw ups may be the last memory you have of that person.
there's just very little margin for error. if you're going to be with someone with a nut allergy, you HAVE to commit to a life of no nuts. I read labels very carefully as well. kit Kats are pretty much the only chocolate bars that I can have and THAT'S even a stretch because of the" May contain"
Comment moderated for rule-breaking.Show it anyway
Nutella > Love
It's not that hard to forget about. So many food allergies run in my family that to feed everybody sometimes we have to cook 3 meals or more and almost always somebody gets left out of something good. My mom is allergic to tomatoes so no pizza or barbecue sauce a lot of my family have severe nut allergies.
Had this happen to me. Not fun at all. Hope he's okay and don't feel too bad, you forgot. It happens occasionally
Should have made your username "nut hunter." Really missed your chance there