By Stranded - 17/07/2009 07:58 - United States

Today, I got back from a romantic vacation at a fancy hotel with my boyfriend of 6 months. After a steamy love session, I confessed that I was in love with him. Later, when I got out of the shower, all his stuff was gone and I was stuck with the entire week's hotel cost and no ride home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 867
You deserved it 6 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I dont even know where to begin. FYL for sure. Find a better guy! After you've found this one and beat his ass.

Comments

Honestly, YDI. And this is coming from a woman. Was the hotel room in your name? If so, then you should have at least planned for the possibility that you may pay the entire hotel bill. People break up ALL THE TIME on vacations. People aren't used to spending every waking moment with each other for a week straight, they start to get on each other's nerves, notice how much of a slob the other person is, get into fights, etc. Shit happens. I feel no sympathy here. Next time you want to go on vacation with someone, at least you'll know to have the other person book the reservations. But I'd hope that you'd split the cost even if things soured between the two of you.

I'm donating a few dollars for the bill. ;)

RARHhhhhh 0

to get back at this basterd tell his mom what he did (leave out the whole steamin love part). and anyways this guy is soooo not worth ur time :) and if u wanted to go on this vacation why wouldnt he "love u"

Stevieebabyy 0

If your on vacation together an probably having sex on that trip, you should love him. He should love you. He's acting like a 7th grader.

Why is everyone so mental over pre-marital sex? The only possible reason to wait until after you're married is if you are so religious you are scared there is a literal god who is going to kill you. There isn't. It's not slutty to have sex before you are married, and it's not weird to go away for the weekend with someone you've been out with for 6 months. If most of you lot had your way, people would be together 2 years and married before they said i love you, let alone have sex.

i don't know whcih is worse: u waiting untill after sex at a fancy hotel to tell ur boy friend u love him, u *****, or that the prick, ur boyfriend, ditched on the bill and i don't meen for the hotel

Hey look at the positive - found this out before it went further. Contact him and get him to pay for half the bill If he is scared of your feelings - he isn't worth your time.

LMFAO you totally deserved this. personally i would never want a girl to use the L word.

Melancholics 0

..and that's why you don't have a girlfriend.

faithfulraven 0

Actually, I happen to know IRL the woman who posted this and for those of you who commented that she was too young to love or that she did not know the guy well enough, she is 23 years old and has known the jerk for over 9 years. You think you know a person and that you can express how you feel, but there's really no way of knowing for sure how things are going to pan out. And sometimes shit happens to good people, men can be *******, love is scary (but beautiful) but most of all...life isn't always fair but that doesn't mean it wont get better. Im so sorry, sweetie. Hang in there. You're wonderful, I love you. Call me.

MSJ91 1

Her account says she's 19 (her Birthday is the 15th of December, 1989) and lives in Buffalo. I wouldn't assume you know her, because I don't think there's any point in lying about her age (or possibly location) when she could just conceal them.