By K123 - 06/06/2011 05:22 - United States

Today, I got a text from my ex-boyfriend telling me he still likes me and might love me too. Later I asked him if he really meant it and his response was "I don't know. I was high." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 005
You deserved it 5 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was gonna tell this girl I hated her... but then I got high!

I was gonna pay my child support but then I got high....

Comments

I was gonna pay my child support but then I got high....

juicedboi 7

it's the equivalent of a drunk dial. Happens to the best of us. Your bored one night or your out, getting late, getting hornier, call a few women you might get with, if that fails, call the ex and lie out ur ass.

DanDanGoesRawr 0

I was gonna tell this girl I hated her... but then I got high!

because i got high, because i got high. becuase i got HHHIIIGGGHHH!!!!

I was gonna go to school, but then I got high, then I high, then I got high.

I was about to have sex Rosie O Donald because I was high.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER !! that wasn't even a good one....

ydnar 5

I think what you meant to say was, I was gonna make a funny comment on fml but then I got high

BrittanyCelesteP 0

you do realize 14 was quoting a song right..?

That wasn't Rosie and I think we did have sex...

hpdc 0

I really don't see how this is an fml

well he's your ex for a reason.. and he was high when he said that, so...

ITIvRAPTORvITI 0

so?! you can have intimate conversations whilst high, i do it all the time! until the next day when you don't remember what you said at all. haha FML

frankgrimes 4

Shouldn't he know now, considering he was high then? =

9- dont knock it till you try it :) weed should be legal.

GreenMuzz 0

I tried weed and ended up being sick in hospital for two weeks. Im just messin, it was fun. The only weird thing that happened to me is that knees felt warm.

SteelCladAngel 0

yes because weed is so much worse than meth it heroine....

40 - What a stupid argument. I'm so glad druggies won't be able to have children.

poor_gurll1198 17

well that's just a silly lie he wasen't high he just said it cuz he was telling you the truth but was affraid you wasen't feeling the same

Just keep telling yourself that and maybe it'll possibly be true.

that does sound like a thinking pattern of a typical male.. how degrading.

Um......no. That's not the thinking pattern of a typical male.

pan1cked 0

well, that sucks. obviously he's your ex for a reason. looks like it's time to move on!