By Anonymous - 16/09/2010 07:04 - United States

Today, I got a call from this girl I really like. Surprised, as I never get anything other than a text from her, I answered. All I heard were rustling sounds. She had pocket dialed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 396
You deserved it 5 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Did you get really excited and then go "awww" like Peter Griffin?

oh wow...I bet you're the only person that's ever happened to in the history of cell phones.

Comments

so FML will approve this crap but not actual "oh damn..." moments? that's bull... anyway, quit whining, OP, and grow a pair. no wonder she won't call u.

FFML_314 11

What exactly would you consider an "oh damn" moment?

well call her back later and tell her that she pocket dialed and try to start a convo and then try to ask her out.

austinninja1700 0

so how is this a fml? some1 butt dialed him so his life is now instantly ******?

bointy 0

Probably still crushing thinking it was an honest mistake

well look u were almost in he pants! good job that was a joke please nobody take offense.

dude just call her and tell her what happen :D there you can start with that lol good luck making it...

Well, at least she had you in her contacts. Maybe even on speed-dial....

MissErikaHart 0

call her back, say I missed ur call..? then spit sum game at her n ask her out. sum of u guys out there gotta get a lil game. that's y u like the girl, and she don't even know it probably!