By Anonymous - 16/09/2010 07:04 - United States

Today, I got a call from this girl I really like. Surprised, as I never get anything other than a text from her, I answered. All I heard were rustling sounds. She had pocket dialed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 396
You deserved it 5 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Did you get really excited and then go "awww" like Peter Griffin?

oh wow...I bet you're the only person that's ever happened to in the history of cell phones.

Comments

Maybe she is unconsciously in love with and inadvertently dialed you? I highly doubt it, but look at it this way...she has your number to begin with. Maybe you should initiate the conversation? I know most girls will not make the first move, so man up.

ur weak sauce just call her back and say u called me the start a conversatiin with her maybe even a date

rock3ralex 0

this isn't and FML. I get an FMl for reading this. oh well go back to masturbating op

wait dude. think. for a moment you were in her pants!!! probably the farthest you'll get. take it as a win.

that's why I wont wear pants with pockets

Doesn't that complicate your shopping a bit?O.o Seems like it'd be easier to, y'know, just not put stuff in your pockets.

thatonedame 6

how is this an fml??? stop whineing and count yourself lucky she even has your number in her phone.

Well, then just walk up to her in person and use it as a conversation starter, Hey, you pocket dialed me the other day. And when she's like oh.... start asking her how she is....and what might she be doing later... and if she says not much then tell her you have no plans either and maybe you guys could do something together... If she said no then hold your head up hi, Say okay, act like nothing happened and tell her you'll see her later in a friendly manner. Then it won't be awkward next time you see each other and she might start talking to you.

this has got to be one of the most pointless fml's ever. everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.