By Anonymous - 30/09/2014 17:45 - United States - Phoenix

Spicy
Today, I found out that when I asked my buddy to make sure my girlfriend was safe while I was abroad, he really did; he even used a condom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 296
You deserved it 4 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you didn't specify what kind of safety! Jk sorry OP!

martin8337 35

Dump her and find better friends.

Comments

ostfaiz 18

both should b ur ex's now, he used the condom n she let him use it, very strange n rare!

Maybe he assumed that you were going to continue your fetish of being a broad. Or did you mean you were overseas?

Bro code... Bro's before hoe's.... That's ****** up OP. Sorry man

Wow! What sort of jerk friend does that. And your girlfriend is a *****. There can be no justification for cheating in a relationship. If you like someone, breakup and then go hook up. Sorry OP! I hope you find someone worthy of you.

That's just a betrayal of friendship, really almost the worst kind of betrayal, maybe even the worst, sorry OP.

Been there OP :/ it's a screwed up situation... sorry bro. Now ask yourself, are any of her friends hotter than her and single jk

I'm sorry OP. See, this happened to me. I was overseas on a tour for two weeks and my then friend asked me if he could take my then girlfriend for a movie and being me I let them go. well needless to say, he showed her lots of attention both in the cinema and in the bathroom. When I found out I was stupid enough to forgive them and what did I get in return? she cheated again and then I dropped them both. Sorry for the long comment but yeah get rid of them you don't need fake friends and unfaithful girlfriends. Find someone who loves you and only you.