By Disney - 18/02/2011 22:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that to save on expenses, my wife booked a very small hotel room for ourselves and the kids while we visit Disney World. I've been officially cockblocked by Mickey Mouse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 226
You deserved it 8 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

You're going to Disney World. It's supposed to be for the kids anyway. You can **** your wife when you get back home. No big deal.

seems like you were actually just cockblocked by your wife

Comments

It's a family vacation, with your children! Have sex when you get home and let your kids enjoy this chance! I would love to be able to take my little girl to Disney! Shut up an quit being a bigger brat than your kids!

Don't you have lovin' all of the time anyway? What do you have to wait all year til vacay to have s*x? If you wanted a romantic trip then you would get rid of the kneehuggers for a week and go to a 4-5* all inclusive tropical couples resort. Duh! Oh and Disney has babysitting services if you stay at their resort for all ages so quit being such a cheapo

most places in Disney world have baby sitting services were you could get away for half the day

FlonkertonChamp 6

or, gee, you could ignore your penis for a few days and ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR KIDS. douche.

Jumpin' Jiminy! Well, it's a very Simba solution to Minniemize your pain. I'll give you some advice, though you may think I'm being Goofy or acting Dumbo. Don't have a Chip on your shoulder. She will notice the Aurora of sadness around you and she'll think you're acting Cruella. Spend time with your kids. Do they watch "Glee"? Then watch Mowgli and don't make a big hulaBaloo. For your next vacation you can go to Rome or Mulan. You're probably going to Pooh Pooh this, but Owl assure you, when you get back, you can act as Charming as you like and she will act as sweet as a Daisy, especially if you bend down on Disney and tell her you love her. Once you walk through your own front Dory, there won't be aNemo problems. She can role play and dress up like your favorite stripper - Bambi.

No matter how amazed I am here I say... get a life...huh?

That's probably one of the awesomeist things ive ever heard. made my day

dudeitsdanny 9

I just came all over my laptop. Best ever.

I think it's time to get creative maybe do it in the shower

12, I really hope that was a Family Guy reference directed at 10.

Isn't it amazing how women think that spending time with some snoddy mini people is heaven on earth... No, if I'm on vacation, I want to have sex! I want to get laid! Is it too much to ask to get 30 mins of my wife's attention?