By rileym797 - 17/06/2009 06:00 - United States

Today, my wife took herself, the kids, and extended family members I've never even heard of to New York. She paid the 7,000$ bill with my credit card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 397
You deserved it 4 688

Same thing different taste

Comments

Robby41169 0

doesnt she realize shes enforcing a bad stereotype about women?

_Some_One_ 0
mojomojo_fml 5

If he had any balls, she would have taken those, too.

Exactly what I was thinking. "Extended family" may be code speak for "guy I'm cheating on you with". lol

Fuzzybunny111993 0

dont give her your credit card anymore

mrhahn530 0

time to get Dog to go catch her ass...

Ummm, ever heard of separate credit cards?

Apparently they have as he specified it was /his/ card rather than his wife's.

#30 that the plan if she going to buy new underwear he can go, and choose the ones he like

the wife wanted him to to pay the bills as a "goodbye" present

jnic 0

This is why married people sharing finances is the stupidest tradition in the book. I will love and trust my husband, but why is it necessary to share money? Pool 50/50 and buy a house together, food together, pay bills together, etc, but other than that, what if we want to buy things for OURSELVES instead of sharing all our belongings and the services we use? You buy what YOU want with the money YOU earned and own. If I marry the man I'm with now, I'd kill him if he bought his photography equipment with my money, and I wouldn't blame him if it was vise versa with my design software and art supplies. I'm assuming that since she got your credit card and went about her business so nonchalantly, that you let her use your hard and you have shared finances. In that case, YDI. But if this isn't the case and she snuck your card without asking, then FYL.

Not all women work. The majority of them stay at home. And in some rare instances, the husband stays at home while his wife works. Thus sharing of cards is necessary.

I would make her pay for it ALL. Did she tell you? If not that is fraud and she needs to pay up. You are a nice one. I knew a couple who divorced over this.

nagewin 0

does she understand not to do that with other people's credit cards? how did she get the card anyways?