By methane overload - 19/01/2013 01:32 - United States

Today, while on the bus, the guy sitting beside me let out the vilest and most nauseating fart I've ever encountered, the kind that could retroactively sterilize five generations of one's ancestors with the smell alone. As I gagged, he smirked and said, "That's Taco Bell for ya." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 204
You deserved it 3 827

Same thing different taste

Comments

UnearthlyEnemy 9

This is why I don't eat Taco Bell anymore.

This is why I eat Taco Bell, nothing welcomes final exams better than everyone sitting there in discomfort as the methane cloud seeps its way into their olfactory bulbs.

#12 that's nice and all but you still have to take the exam lol

18 That's is why you come prepared with nose plugs..

MrBrightside21 20

The first time I ever pooped into something besides my diaper and my toilet was 10 minutes after my first Taco Bell experience. Not even ******** you.

oj101 33

I don't eat fast foods at all anymore. No, I'm not some Yoga, hippie, nature loving guru or anything like that - but I'm now educated enough to know what goes into it, and my stomach always hurts after I've eaten McDonalds or KFC anyways. Google 'pink slime'. It's basically the grounded remants of the animal (intestines, tissue etc) mixed in with tons of chemicals.

CharresBarkrey 15

31 - Don't forget it's also bathed and soaked in ammonia. So gross. I stopped the fast food for the same reason.

1-I don't eat there because I found out their secret recipe. You think they'll let the chihuahua leave after all those commercials did you?

I don't eat at Taco Bell because I don't have a passport yet, and therefore can't enter the States anymore (we *technically* have a Taco Bell in Montreal, but by all accounts, it's even worse than the ones in the States, so I've never even been inside it), but besides that, I wouldn't, because last time we did, my boyfriend essentially dutch-ovened me while we were both asleep at the hotel. It was so bad it WOKE ME UP. I had to go and lie on the bathroom floor for almost an hour before I felt well enough to go back to bed. Nothing you are supposed to put in your body should make anything that comes out of your ass smell THAT bad. My gag reflex is kicking in at the memory. Guh.

When any food place has an issue with their meat being called meat, is when I cross it off places I will eat at.

Taco Bell is gross. And makes me sit on the toilet for hours.

LuckBeNimble 19

while I respect everyone's opinions (and rarely frequent Taco Bell myself) you're all joking right? I've never had such an adverse reaction from Taco Bell. I mean, it's pretty bottom of the barrel quality-wise, but you guys are exaggerating, right? D:

87 - If anything, they're under-exaggerating.

CharresBarkrey 15

87 - Most people have a worse reaction to Taco Bell-like food than what has been expressed. If you digest it without problems, it's most likely because your body and system is used to that type of food.

Farting back is perfectly acceptable but puking is overboard? Who are you?

I can't puke or fart on command so that never would have crossed my mind

Well my life just ended with this story. I'm laughing so hard right now. Sorry OP FYL

Ya this is probably the most descriptive FML...

I'm still trying to figure out the retroactive sterilization of one's answers bit. Oh well.

Me too.. excellent use of imagery, OP. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing..

Yeah his description was so vivid I gagged at the thought of the foul stench.

Now read it in Morgan Freeman's voice

And thats how the flu began, I know you're thinking "But it started before this!" Time travel.

poodle_juice 17

Well what else do you expect from fake Mexican food?

kourtnii_ 6

The use of vocabulary makes me feel as if I was there.

Taco Bell strikes again. First they have fake meat then this....