By littledipper - 25/09/2013 03:51 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, I found out that the nice guy who comes to my workplace every morning to bring me a smoothie also makes a point of putting his knob in it before giving it to me. Also, all my coworkers knew about this and think it's hilarious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 018
You deserved it 4 634

Same thing different taste

Comments

AussieChick101 13

Haven't you learnt to not let people buy you drinks if you don't see them do it! Never know if they did anything to it.

Guess I'm paranoid, I'd never accept a drink from a random stranger like that..

And because of that, you've probably significantly decreased your odds of ever being slipped a date rape drug. :p Call me equally paranoid, but someone did that to my younger sister a few years back. The only reason she didn't get raped was the guy couldn't get her out of the bar away from her friends fast enough, and her friends noticed she was acting funny. She had a bad reaction to it and they had to take her to the hospital, which is where they figured it all out. So my sense of humour about putting any kind of shit in people's drinks is just about zero, and I wouldn't blame anyone who didn't know me (or anyone) well for not accepting a free drink either. There's a lot of trust in that act right there, and sometimes, maybe that trust really should be earned first.

Wow, your sister is so lucky! I had a guy try to slip something in my drink. He thought it was vodka, I was drinking water. My friend was not so lucky and he had slipped something in her drink. His friend tried to carry her out of the club. I ended up flagging down security and my boyfriend punched the guy so bad we think he knocked out a few teeth. Turns out the guys had gotten another girl and had her waiting in the car. It was terrifying.

Well, in my opinion, your boyfriend is my new friend...who's a boy. ;) More seriously, very little disgusts me more than people that pull that shit on others, and if anything, your man should have hit him again. My sister did get lucky, and that thought bothers me greatly how close that was. What's worse is that guy got away, so odds are, he probably tried it again another day. If only he was the same guy that your boyfriend clocked out could this story truly have a happy ending. ;p

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

There is no way she deserves it just because she accepted his smoothie. It's not like she was tricking him into spending money on her, it's probably all his idea, to cover his evil hidden agenda. He probably has a thing for doing this. Also, if he really is adding ingredients to the smoothie, so to speak, he could give her diseases. That's not funny at all. Wouldn't you feel violated if you found a pubic hair in your sandwich? Now, would I accept a drink from someone I don't know very well, when I didn't see how the drink was being handled at all times? Probably not. Then again, I'm overly suspicious. She could have been more suspicious of him, but the point I'm trying to make is she shouldn't have to be. It is normal, expected human decency to not behave like a total asshole, and for others to go along with it. People shouldn't have to be afraid of stuff like this.

juturnaamo 29

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Right on # 54 I'm shocked at how many people are okay with this.

You can't get an STD from a dick-dipped drink, right? :P

Try saying "dick-dipped drink" 5 times fast. Yeah, I am pretty surprised people are okay with this. I know the moment someone did it to them, they would be beating the shit out of the guy/pressing charges/freaking out. I would have called the police about this. The guy sounds like he gets off on this sort of thing. Op should also get checked out to make sure she didn't get an STD.

And maybe she thinks the guy has a crush on her. That doesn't mean she deserves anything for some sicko bringing her dick-dipped smoothies. That said, OP, your co-irkers are jerks if they think this is funny, and I'm not sure if you should turn this creep down or offer it to one of your coworkers.

I thought it was a pretty typical thing for coworkers to bring each other drinks just in good nature.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm sure she wouldn't be posting the FML if she was into that.

Well that is a pre dick ument that you would not have fore skinned. Ah well what doesn't kill you make you stronger lol. I hope you did not contract some sort of virus

rai102 1

He's saying predicament and foreseen :). But with a twist.

Wizardo 33

Be glad it wasn't tea and that it wasn't topped with syrup...

Missyeru 14

Well I guess a morning smoothie is faster than a cold shower...

How did you find out? I need the full story it's like an end of the movie and your like wtf why!!! But sorry about that it's disgusting and you should file charges good luck

I don't think you can file charges for that, it's not like he poisoned it or something.

Definitely a sanitary violation, though that probably only applies to fast food workers. Or not...

If he has any diseases that can be transmitted via bodily fluids. (HIV, Herpes, etc.) Then his bodily fluids can be considered a deadly weapon. Then he can be charged with aggravated assault because some of his bodily fluids could have gotten into her drink when he stuck his dick in it. It can still be considered sexual assault even if he has no disease. And all her coworkers that knew about it are accessories to assault.

Octwo 16

Sexual harassment probably. Doubtful you'd get sexual assault from that unless she were to catch a disease as a result.

Sexual harassment, endangering her health.

Yes, she can. There's precedent for slipping someone bodily fluids to be considered assault. Actually, putting anything in someone's food or drink and lying about it is pretty dangerous because you don't know what sort of allergies they might have and if it's not something they normally eat THEY might not even know.

Wouldn't the smoothie be dick flavored? I'm just saying, but it's really dicky what your coworkers did.