By Anonymous - 15/06/2014 19:22 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I found out that my wife has had more sex in the last two months than I have in our last year of marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 082
You deserved it 6 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Screw cheaters. Well...actually it looks like other guys have been. Sorry OP. :(

Comments

Bitchy situation it's very clear divorce her and before you do it **** her.This is how can a man deal with bitches gd luck with finding a new wife.

These hoes ain't loyal *makes it rain*. But for real, time to get a divorce.

Was she having sex with a walrus or at least a guy who looks like one?

Lil_Red777 21

They aren't divorced. OP was referring to the last 12 months of their marriage. That's why he called her his wife.

#29 OP also said his wife, not his ex-wife. They are not divorced yet.

Wow. Does no one believe in marriage anymore? Why cheat? Why ruin something special for just one moment of passion? OP, I feel for you and hope you find a better worthy wife.

A mere thumbs up does not do this comment justice. Thank you, sir.

ninety 25

Apparently it was for more than one moment of passion. It was for two months of moments of passion, to be exact. I get your point and totally agree with it though.

I'm at 3 1/2 years of that myself. I know what you're going through. I'm trying to work things out but she has to want it too. Good luck.

This post could mean so many things! Very confusing

She scrambling trying to figure out who the father is?