By Sapphire Mills - 28/11/2018 13:30

Spicy
Today, it's my 2-year wedding anniversary. It also marks 2 years since my wife told me, "We're married now we don't need to have sex anymore." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 559
You deserved it 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She must have other amazing qualities if you're staying with her despite being refused sex. Personally, if that happened to me, she'd be out on her ass, but that's because I like sex.

If you really didn't have sex the entire two years, this day should be your 23 month "anniversary" of initiating divorce proceedings. A life without sex sounds horrible.

Comments

She must have other amazing qualities if you're staying with her despite being refused sex. Personally, if that happened to me, she'd be out on her ass, but that's because I like sex.

Lukr 8

Women: No more sex Men: *cheat* Women <surprised pikachu>

Marriage is the leading cause of divorce. Dump that bitch.

If you really didn't have sex the entire two years, this day should be your 23 month "anniversary" of initiating divorce proceedings. A life without sex sounds horrible.

It's only bad the first year, after that a person just kinda goes numb and doesn't care anymore.

davek 36

Non-consummation is grounds for annulment in a lot of jurisdictions, check that out before going for divorce

Criminal 6

I would do the same damn thing... When I was with my ex, after a while of being together she started not wanting sex as often... She said the beginning is the ‘honeymoon phase’ we’ll we didn’t work out & that’s why she’s now my ex... On to the next!!!

ryand82 11

Sorry to hear man. I don't know how much stuff you have, but it might be worth losing half.

onceuponatime456 16

Can you please explain why you are still married AND why the hell you did not tell her two years ago that the marriage is over? FFS grow a set you pussy!

roguespartan113 15

Maybe he’s a guy who likes cuddles maybe he just wants to be with her me i like cuddles more than sex

Because finding a lady interested in marriage is difficult.

tounces7 27

That's not a marriage. It's a roommate. Finding a roommate isn't so hard.

VanTufty 13

Mate I feel your pain. My wife has the same mentality although I’ve been married a year...