By Anonymous - 15/06/2014 19:22 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I found out that my wife has had more sex in the last two months than I have in our last year of marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 082
You deserved it 6 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Screw cheaters. Well...actually it looks like other guys have been. Sorry OP. :(

Comments

Tell her to make it up to you... Or TAKE EVERYTHING

No, people cheat because they are afraid of conflict. In the minds of most, people would rather risk getting caught for secret indulgences over confronting another as emotionally attached as a spouse and basically "burning a bridge". In reality, it's exactly like burning a bridge, where you have a pretty large one if you're married to another. You can't just destroy one as large as theirs metaphorically without someone getting severely injured in the process, so why not take the risk and prevent a whole explosive situation from occurring over something as primal as a sexual urge? Which, don't get me wrong, I don't condone it one bit. But the story being painted about cheaters is always so black and white, when in reality, it's probably one of the grayest areas in life next to politics.

my #1 recommendation to you right now is a chainsaw.

awesome! now you go find some fresh tail for yourself, for once, both of you will be happy

QueenofWheels 13

Leave her and take everything.

If you have evidence of the infidelity, make sure to bring that to the divorce proceedings. It will make a big difference in how much you get to keep in the divorce. Make sure you don't move out, as that could be skewed as abandonment, and then you won't get the house if there is a house involved.

Your wife is a *****; congratulations