By Anonymous - 15/06/2014 19:22 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I found out that my wife has had more sex in the last two months than I have in our last year of marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 082
You deserved it 6 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Screw cheaters. Well...actually it looks like other guys have been. Sorry OP. :(

Comments

Well, this will make for an awkward dinnertime conversation

before you divorce her, blow any savings you may have on hookers

They are divorced. Read the fml again.

Lil_Red777 21

@31 you're a twit. This is an FML because his wife has been cheating on him.

badluckalex 23

blowing all his money on hookers would do absolutely nothing... op shouldnt stoop to his wifes level to get back at her

hookers? who wants to be in this situation plus get some funny disease on top of it?

#17, that would screw him over for when he needs to rebuild his life. One night stands sure, but no money and a chance of STD's isn't the way to go.

#31. I'm annoyed at the fact that you're the 4th or so person to say that.

triplebeerox 27

#96 he is the only person saying it; he's said it at least three times and won't take no for an answer!

nitrog100 21

Well, at least her infidelity gives you a huge advantage in divorce proceedings. You may walk away from this no worse for wear, save giving a piece of your heart to a worthless b**ch.

rocker_chick23 27

Divorce the cheating bitch.

You are like the fifth person to say she is cheating. She wasn't, because they were divorced when she did it. Op said, she has had sex more the past 2 months than he did during their last year being married.

rocker_chick23 27

He didn't use ex wife so I am not surprised people were confused.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

It says in the last two months, not the past two months. Maybe you should spend less time berating people and more time reading.

32- So many people have already corrected you; please follow your own previous advice and read the FML again.

67, at least 32 is consistent. points for something. even if hes wrong

Divorce in 3...2...1...How did you findout

Divorce her dude. You don't deserve that.

You are like the fifth person to say she is cheating. She wasn't, because they were divorced when she did it. Op said, she has had sex more the past 2 months than he did during their last year being married.

For your sake I hope its good vibrations, and not the beach boys.