By ToysforHire - 22/09/2018 03:00

Spicy
Today, I found out that my girlfriend secretly purchased a vibrator and has been using it for the past two weeks. When I confronted her, her only argument was "It's made me cum more times than you could." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 512
You deserved it 7 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'confronted her' sounds like the argument was gonna happen. Why confront and not just ask her or talk to her? she should be able to have a vibrator and not hide it. but she also needs to communicate if she isn't happy in bed.

Theres nothing wrong with your girlfriend using toys. You however sound insecure in your ability to satisfy her, which isnt helping anyone.

Comments

time to step up if she can speak during a screw your not doing it right

Confronted her? She hasn’t done something wrong. Why don’t you park you accusations and ego and ask her to explain what you can do to help her come more when you have sex? And even if you made her come every time, it still wouldn’t be wrong for her to use the vibrator sometimes. That’s up to her.

"her only argument" ? Why would she need an argument? She should have just said "I wanted one" and kicked your ass out. Even if you guys are monogamous you don't own her ******.

Why do you make it sound like she's cheating on you? She has the right to pleasure herself.

I hope she reads this and realizes you posted it. Hopefully she'll have a wake-up call. Then she can find a real man that doesn't flip out about a vibrator and go whine about it to the internet like HE'S the 'victim.' Ain't nobody got time for this shit!

Jeez! Two things: 1) she can do whatever the hell she wants, and 2) you need to learn how to go down on her. Today is a good day to start learning

WeirdUS 29

Sounds like she got it because you couldn't do it. Sounds more like you are the guy that doesn't put the effort in to make your girl cum. That being said, a vibrator should be cool. You can **** her and tease her at the same time. The more ways you can please your girl should be a plus. That being said if pleasing requires a hardware store to do so, maybe rethink things.

Yeah... a guy did that to me last week and I was soo much more appreciative compared to the guys that just cum and go

cptncuttlefish 24

You sound like a total loser Quit being jealous of a vibrator and get better in bed Also, your girlfriend is an adult who can buy anything she wants, why argue about it?

so you are allowed your **** and ********** and she cant have a vibrator?? clearly you dont know how to please your woman get your insecurities in check.. you deserved it!