By Anonymous - 20/09/2011 23:54 - United States

Today, I found out that I have testicular cancer for the second time in two years, and they may end up removing my last testicle. Knowing full well I was also born with an extra rib, the doctor at the consultation joked, "Hey, you'll be three quarters of the way to being a woman." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 198
You deserved it 2 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Cool thing about being a woman is you get to jiggle your boobs, think of it that way.

Moobs aren't as fun. What the doctors said is amusing. But cancer sucks. I have cancer in both my breasts. To bad I won't be gaining testicles when I lose them.

I don't think it's such a great time to joke about it, the man found out he's got cancer. AGAIN.

BellaBelle_fml 23

danishbagel, I was just going to blame your extremely ignorant and insulting comment on you being 14, but that wouldn't be an excuse. You should know better than to 'joke' around about a devastating and potentially fatal disease, not to mention the fact that OP has already lost one ******** and may lose his last one as well. Add that to the doctor's unprofessional 'joke' and it equals an extremely hard time for the OP. You really should think before you speak. I hope you learned from this, but unfortunately, I don't think you will.

Right, not the time to joke around. My apologies, OP and everyone else.

tacovender 7

Maybe then you can consider mastrubating 3/4 of a hand job

danielreader22 4

Do you even know what the **** you're talking about? Because I sure don't.

SimpleMinds_fml 7
BellaBelle_fml 23

Or maybe you can consider being a little more respectful to the OP as he is truly going through an extremely difficult time after finding out he has testicular cancer, AGAIN, and he might have to have his LAST ******** removed! Wtf is wrong with some of these heartless assholes on here?!

tacovender 7

It's the Internet. Don't take anything personally. I saw room for a joke and took it. So what it's soulless but hey at least op is still alive (cancer is horrible to have)

mishkaroni 15

Ah, a failed attempt at being clever and witty.

Damn man good luck battling that stupid cancer

You suck Your comment makes me want to rip your testicals off.

rainydayz133 6

Ur kidding right? How is THT funny? How about someone cuts your testicles off?

XXXsceneXXXkidzX 5

Women and men have the same number of ribs. You should probably find a new doctor...

puppydog 12

I'm pretty sure 69 was joking, but way to point out the obvious.

Women have an extra rib obviously, that's like 4th grade bio

women have an extra rib and no balls or dick. thats four differences. OP has the rib and missing one ball, and might lose another. shame about the cancer, and about losing a ball, or maybe two. doctors should make some jokes to get rid of stress, but that is way too far.

2ndSucks 15

Sometimes the sense of humor thing is way overdone. Sorry to hear that, OP. Good luck.

dcg1375 7

Funny in a sense. But have them insert some steel balls. Then at least when you say it it can be true. Cancer sucks but be thankful you are alive. Gotta find laughter where you can.

Yea a whole new meaning for balls of steel

BellaBelle_fml 23

Was that your failed attempt at sympathy after that 'first' bitch of a comment of yours?! Please, just stop commenting...at all...EVER!

Remember this if you ever have to struggle with cancer, dumbass. Op, good luck with your battle and I hope all goes well. Ignore idiots like that doctor and this guy, no matter if you lose it or not keep your head up and don't get discouraged. You're a strong man for having to go through this. Never lose sight of your strength, courage, and ability to move forward and overcome.

kroekdog 7

Man up? The dude is losing his balls. You are a moron.

#211. He will still be a man. He will also be a survivor. Kick cancers ass again OP!!