What a trip

By badwaitress - 05/06/2009 17:57 - United Kingdom

Today, I was working as a waitress at a wedding. I was trying to clear the tables as quickly as possible and decided to place a half bowl of soup on top of the pile of plates I was carrying. As I was hurrying back to the kitchen I tripped and spilt the soup all over the bride's ivory dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 907
You deserved it 27 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FBL (F brides life) great wedding memory. Hey honey, remember our storybook wedding when someone completely ruined the dress that you spent your life savings on?

littlemisslee 0

And I bet everyone gave you nasty looks the rest of the night!

Comments

littlemisslee 0

And I bet everyone gave you nasty looks the rest of the night!

nastenka_fml 0

I hate people like you. I would kill you.

Harsh much? You hate hard working people who have unfortunate mishaps enough to end their life and risk going to jail for the rest of yours AND not to mention jeopardizing your afterlife.. jeez hatred is powerful. OP! at least you can laugh about it right?

Not sure why she would laugh about it.... Considering it was her wedding day. Some things such as what was said on this FML can be easily prevented. I mean when did it ever cross her mind that putting a bowl full of soup on top of the pile would be okaii ? If I was the boss I would've fired her no offence or anything but at a job like that you can't afford to screw up especially when it comes to messing up a brides gown.

You can't just fire people for the sake of it. We have something called "employment law" in the UK...

Ow... Hope she forgave you... For ruining her wedding... [gulp...]

FBL (F brides life) great wedding memory. Hey honey, remember our storybook wedding when someone completely ruined the dress that you spent your life savings on?

dumdum2 2

Why would someone spend their life's savings on a wedding dress that they'll wear only once? I understand they're expensive but...

Komatose 0

More like F the bride's life.

Thats what you get for trying to rush.

jeffers 0

why were you rushing? Haste makes waste. you deserve this one

Waiters are always rushing. It's a major part of the job to hurry up your ass.