By Anonymous - 10/12/2013 21:06 - United States - Buffalo

Spicy
Today, I found out that I am bleeding from my cervix and must refrain from having sex for the next two weeks. My fiancé pointedly asked if my cervix has anything to do with my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 063
You deserved it 11 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ask him if his mouth has any connection to his brain. What an ass.

Jelbeztok 17

if i were you, im pretty sure i'd make him wait a while even after the two weeks.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
whiskeey 14

You are comparing sex with a amusement park, please rethink that

Dude, intercourse is like an amusement park indeed; up and down the ride goes.

#100: That sounds kinda wrong when you have Rainbow Dash as your profile picture (especially with that smile!).

I spit my coffee all over my keyboard and almost choked to death because of your comment (started laughing too hard and it snowballed badly). Thankfully I have one of those washable keyboards.

I dont know how to take this. What is funny? O.o

Apparently I don't speak "asshole" because I totally thought the same thing as #14

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

88- It isn't "asshole talk" as you so put it. It is simply having a wide range of humor and being able to understand that OP's fiancé was joking.

I think you're the one who missed that I was joking. But I'll cut you some slack since sarcasm doesn't translate well through written text

lkb307 21

he's an asshole. you'd be better off to drop his sorry ass

Yes, let's call off the engagement over one tiny disagreement. Clearly it's the only way to handle this, right?

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

I really hope the people commenting this shit never get married. If you break off an engagement because of one little attempt at humor that failed, please, do us all a favor, and don't ruin a relationship because someone said something that slightly rubbed you the wrong way.

frizz101 22

While I agree this isn't something to call off an engagement, I feel obligated to comment that OP's fiancée might not be joking, and just expect OP to give him head until she heals, in which case OP should break up with him. But I he was joking and not being a narcissistic ass, then her relationship should be fine.

129 that... still isnt any reason to break off an engagement. even if it wasnt a joke, what happened to talking? i personally feel it was an ill joke (maybe he got nervous when she said her cervix was bleeding), but if it wasnt, she needs to sit down and talk to her fiance.

Well, if it makes u feel any better, OP, my game tag was 'Xervix' for quite a while, I didn't know what it was :3

B1ackthesun 31

O.o How is you having a poorly picked username meant to make op feel better about the fact A: she can't have sex and B: her partner is an intensive tool?

"Intensive tool" use led to her bleeding cervix! :P corny I know but it made me giggle.

"No, but my foot is going to have something to do with your ass."

It's not uncommon that men know little about female anatomy, but it doesn't have to mean that he doesn't care about you. It's time you teach him a little, he might discover some new things!

Her husband knows what a cervix is, he was just being a dick.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

20- I may not be a Stephen Hawking when it comes to vaginas, but if you don't know what a cervix is, and you're an adult, or even a teenager, you really shouldn't be messing around down there anyway in my opinion.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

Well damn. Good thing Captain Obvious showed up. I was compelety lost until he commented.

perdix 29

So, he'll accept ******** for the next two weeks? Who said chivalry is dead?

olpally 32

What a dumb shit. Please try not to breed with him after the two weeks are up. I can't believe he is that stupid!

He KNOWS what a cervix is. He's implying that OP should use her mouth instead of her ****** for the next two weeks...

olpally 32

Ahh ****. *shoots self in foot* *bleeds to death*