By Liz - 27/09/2010 19:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend had his phone taken away by his dad for this past week. I have been sending him naked photos and other naughty things this entire week, or so I thought. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 465
You deserved it 40 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you and your boyfriend are of the age where one's phone might be taken away, you shouldn't be sexting.

Comments

If he (dad) still has the phone, send him blue waffle as revenge for looking at your waffle ;). Once again urban dictionary is your friend if you don't get me.

oh man. please moderate this. i just looked it up. GROOSSSS

I already knew what a Blue Waffle is (Gross classmates >.>)

SomeoneReal 0

Besides the fact that you shouldn't be doing that because it's considered **** if you're a minor, which you probably are since your bf's phone was taken away, you and your bf should have a password, that's what me and my best friend do because her mom takes her phone alot. Even something as simple as "abc" can be a good password cuz the parents prob wont know what yopu're talking bout.

hawtstuff92 0

oh my goshh your hair is effen gorgeous(:

Artemis7th 2
banananut 0

Did he make you call him "big daddy" too?

I've always wondered why people get kids... this is the best reason yet.

If that horribly written comment is serious then you don't deserve to live. Come with me behind the shed so I can put you out of your misery. "cocks shotgun"

ydi for sending them without texting him first

Yea, seriously. So she sexted her bf ALL weekend w/o response or initiation from the bf. That's dumb, desperate, or all of the above. However, if the dad did respond, then that's a whole 'nother level of creepy.

First off if you are still young enough for your parents to "punish" you and take away your phone I am pretty sure you are too young to be sending "naughty" pictures. secondly you didn't think something amiss when after the first picture you sent didn't get a response ? moral of the story is DONT send naked pics if you are underage!!!!!!!

lukw1010 0

25, I'm sure that makes her feel much better haha

lukw1010 0

Woops, meant 24 lol stupid iPod

zp5 4
zp5 4

one is rawrz and the other one is ubahsaur