By comics over coatis - 04/04/2017 12:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend got mad at me for starting to give him oral sex because I wasn't paying attention to the Marvel movie he was showing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 381
You deserved it 2 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oral sex is great and all, and I can see why you'd want your boyfriend to appreciate it when you give it to him, but bear in mind that not all guys are so shallow as to immediately drop everything at the opportunity of anything sexual. If he's trying to share his interests with you, allow him to. If it doesn't jive with yours, say so. In a non-sexual situation, it would be akin to him trying to converse with you about something he enjoys, and you start feeding you a food you know he likes mid-sentence. In both instances, in a different context they would be much appreciated, and always start by at least asking if he would like it, first.

If it was during Deadpool I can't blame him. That shit was amazing.

Comments

If it was during Deadpool I can't blame him. That shit was amazing.

Oral sex is great and all, and I can see why you'd want your boyfriend to appreciate it when you give it to him, but bear in mind that not all guys are so shallow as to immediately drop everything at the opportunity of anything sexual. If he's trying to share his interests with you, allow him to. If it doesn't jive with yours, say so. In a non-sexual situation, it would be akin to him trying to converse with you about something he enjoys, and you start feeding you a food you know he likes mid-sentence. In both instances, in a different context they would be much appreciated, and always start by at least asking if he would like it, first.

Agreed! As well, it seems to me he was hurt that you didn't care about what he was trying to show you. He was probably excited (No double meaning!) to share something that interests him, and you dismissed it.

Sometimes, people do just want to Netflix and chill :P

Aiden89 23

I kinda understand why he reacted as such, but then again I would of hit pause.

DoseofReality90 1

And that, ladies and gentleman, is what we call a ******* moron.

DudeistPriest 2

...he said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Well that is very rude. If someone wants to share their interests with you, you pay attention. If you can't then just say you aren't interested. Don't ruin it for him. Guys aren't mindless sex machines. People have actual interests. He might not have been in the mood for that, especially if he was trying to share something with you and you decide to just step all over it for what you want. Because you were doing it for you, not him.

I'm not so shallow that sex is all I think about / want from a girl. That being said, if my crush started giving me oral sex. The pause feature would be activated and I would change my focus with ' computer like' speed.

spoken like a true brony, while I agree kinda that things should be focused on while being shared people shouldn't have to pause the things they enjoy while trying to share them just to make others happy for a short period of time.